ARAMARK Supplier Invoice Payment Processes
Account Payable/Invoicing Processing Procedure
ARAMARK units will process supplier invoices once goods have been delivered and Proof of Delivery is signed and returned to the supplier.
The unit will process these invoices either via an electronic or manual transmission as detailed below:
The unit inputs the invoice details onto the ARAMARK Escort system which is transmitted to Accounts Payable in Leeds on a daily basis.
The paperwork back up is then sent to Leeds for filing.
All transmissions received in Leeds are uploaded onto an internal interface (JDE) and posted on the supplier ledger on a daily basis.
The unit completes a manual WPS (Weekly Purchase Summary) which is sent to Accounts Payable in Leeds for inputting.
Invoices input manually get posted together with electronic transmission on a daily basis.
Supplier invoices are paid on weekly basis depending on the supplier’s payment terms.
Supplier Query Process
All suppliers should follow this identified process in every instance should any invoice queries exist:
Escalation Process Invoice Queries and Complaints
• General queries regarding supplier accounts should be directed to the Accounts Payable Clerk in Leeds on 0113 230 6999 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If issues are unresolved then these should be escalated to the Accounts Payable Supervisor on 0113 230 5322
• If these actions have not resolved the issues, please contact Chris Denman, Operational Finance & Receivables Manager on 0113 230 5320
• Advise the relevant purchasing contact if further assistance is required. Telephone number: 020 7090 1426 or the direct line for the relevant buyer
• If the issue is still unresolved, contact the ARAMARK Buying Director on 020 7090 1414