Our aims for health and wellbeing:
Health and Nutrition
- Ensure our employees are educated in the importance of good nutrition for themselves and their families
- Provide healthy and nutritious foods to our customers
- Ensure we work with key stakeholders to tackle the broader world-wide issue of obesity
Life / Work Balance
- Assist our employees at all levels to achieve a balance in their work and personal lives and support to tackle challenges along the way.
- Enable our clients to provide a relaxing environment for their employees
Fit for Life
- Provide schemes to encourage employees to manage their health and fitness levels
- Provide education in the workplace for both employees and customers on the benefits of family health
Key programmes supporting our health and wellbeing goals
Business Action on Health
This campaign is organised by Business in the Community and ARAMARK is represented by its CR Director as part of the leadership group. The aim of this group is to engage FTSE 100 companies to report health and wellbeing statistics by 2011, ensuring that this critical subject matter is a high priority in the boardroom.