Our aims for employee welfare:
Health and Safety
- Provide training and support to ensure our people go home in the same condition as they came to work in
- Ensure the environments they work in promote safe working conditions
- Create an open workplace culture of trust and mutual respect, which encourages the principles of diversity and that will provide growth and success to the business and all its stakeholders
- Broaden the concept of equal opportunities by welcoming differences and eliminating bias on the basis of discrimination that unfairly blocks personal development.
Fit for Work
- Provide a sickness and absence support programme to enable people to return to work within optimum time
- Create a flexible working environment to support changes in personal circumstances and abilities
- Carry out employee surveys to garner candid feedback that enables us to improve the working day
Key programmes supporting our employee welfare goals
Business Action on Health
This campaign is organised by Business in the Community and ARAMARK is represented by its CR Director as part of the leadership group. The aim of this group is to engage FTSE 100 companies to report health and wellbeing statistics by 2011, ensuring that this critical subject matter is a high priority in the boardroom.
Promoting the industry to out of work or disadvantaged people and attracting them to work is the key aim of Springboard. This supports our drive to grow industry talent.